- In-house exhibition room
In-house exhibition room
1925 founding, State Guest House in Hagi that has been quietly staring at the history of the Castle Town"Hagi"State Guest House in Hagi
- As a Castle Town of 360,000 stones that prospered around Hagi Castle where Mori was located during the Shosei period.
As the land of the Meiji Restoration fetal movement that produced a masterful man, such as Takayoshi Kido, Bakumatsu at the end of the Tokugawa shogunate.
As hometown of Hagi ware is called "Ichiraku, Nihagi, Sankaratsu" ....
It was on November 3, Taisho 14 that Tomoe was born on the Tomoe where Tomoe history and culture were set.
"Hagi has no accommodation accommodating guests from the center."Aristocrat member Akagi Takiguchi, Mr. Giichi Tanaka, who will later become the 26th Prime Minister, Keigetsu Matsubayashi, a master of modern Japanese painters,
It was the reason that a businessman from the House of Representatives later, Fusanosuke Kuhara and other local experts consulted Tsuneyoshi Koto.
Tsunekichi is named “Tomoe” with the wish of “Tomoe's prosper and prosper together with the grace” in the first letter of the name “Tsune”.
Since then, he has been chosen as a residence of the the Emperor Showa, and he continues to spin on the historically appropriate time to be called the temple State Guest House in Hagi.
Megumi Tsunemo's exhibition room telling the history
|"" For a trip, "to heart". "Please enjoy.||Tomoe, more than 1,000 tsubo of the area of about 2700 tsubo is Tomoe in the garden, and all guest rooms are separated from each other by wind. |
The number is limited to 25 rooms.Utilizing the space that is spacious, exhibition rooms and corridors, Hagi City or Yamaguchi Prefecture
Or they are exhibiting books of great men who have a relationship with the hotel.
It is to give everyone the opportunity to immerse themselves in Hagi's journey.
If you introduce some of the authors of the books ...
Hirobumi Ito, who spent about 13 years from 14 years old at Hagi and became Japan's first prime minister.
Kagito Takayoshi Kido, a member of Hagi, one of the three gods of the Meiji Restoration.
Aritomo Yamagata, Prime Minister, Giichi Tanaka, Taro Katsura(that's all, From Hagi), Nobusuke Kishi, Masatake Terauchi. (that's all, From Yamaguchi)
A master from modern Japanese painting from Hagi, Keigetsu Matsubayashi.
Both of them are seniors who retain their names in history.
- "Meiji Ishin Taido no Chi"Eisaku SatoYoshida Shoin, one of the leading figures of the Meiji Restoration, who taught at Shokasonjuku during the Tokugawa shogunate period and has had a tremendous influence on students such as Takayoshi Kido, Shinsaku Takasugi, Hirobumi Ito, Aritomo Yamagata, and others.
Go through the Shoin Jinja Shrine torii gate of the Matsuin Shoin Jinja Shrine, which honors its achievements, and proceed on the cobblestone approach, you will see a stone monument engraved on the left with "Meiji Ishin Taido no Chi".
Calligraphy is from Yamaguchi prefecture and is the 61st, 62, 63rd prime minister, Eisaku Sato.
Founder of TsuneShigeruMegumi is was invented, it is what was completed in Showa (time period) at Tsuneyoshi Koto
The precious book which became the original of that title is inherited in our inn.It is permanently available in the exhibition room.
You can see a glimpse of the appearance of a monument on the red pencil line to copy the title.
By the way, Sato of Sochichi, Nobuhiro Sato it is said to have been a teacher of Shoin
- "Satchodorengo Mitsuginotokoro Satchodo-alliance's Secret Meeting Place (Sad just Rengo Umeji)", Nobusuke KishiThree Kanzo Suzuki gathered in the inn shop of Kanzo Suzuki that was in the corner of Shoin Jinja Shrine the year of Bunkyu 2 (1862).
The still unknown Satsuma's Toushichi Tagami and Tosa's Ryoma Sakamoto visited and talked with Genzui Kusaka, the leader of the Supporter of Sonno Joi in Choshu.
Is Satchodorengo Mitsuginotokoro Satchodo-alliance's Secret Meeting Place monument to commemorate it in Showa (time period) years, was built in the inn of the site.
In the hotel we are from Yamaguchi Prefecture, the original of the monument of the monument, inherited the former Prime Minister Nobusuke Kishi's book and are exhibiting it on display.
It is said that the contents of "Mitsugi (private consultation)" have various theories, and that they have exchanged the secrets of the Edo-Japan coalition, and that they were "I would like to cooperate with anything".
In any case, it is a really interesting story because samurai of Sacchodo four years ago of Saccho alliance established had been met.
- "Hagi, written Tomoe human national treasure to keep staring at the Tomoe note from Kyuwa MiwaIchiraku, Nihagi, Sankaratsu is referred to as, is Hagi ware has established itself as a tea pottery but after Meiji (time period), there was a time when was long and sluggish. It was the Kyuwa Miwa that brought it back to the front stage. (The 10th Kyusetsu, 1895 to 1981) Immersed in the study of Korai tea pottery, the root of Hagi ware, without sticking to conventional Momoyama tea bowl. He has been committed to reviving tea pots for a lifetime, such as completing his own style called "Kyusetsujiro", and has been recognized as a national treasure.
Calligraphy is from Yamaguchi prefecture and is the 61st, 62, 63rd prime minister, Eisaku Sato. Founder of TsuneShigeruMegumi is was invented, it is what was completed in Meiji (time period) at Tsuneyoshi Koto The precious book which became the original of that title is inherited in our inn.It is permanently available in the exhibition room.
TsuneShigeruMegumi is a founder Tsuneyoshi Koto is, ask the Calligraphy of the inn name to the rest sum was in friendly relations. One of them is exhibited in the hotel gallery.The other point is placed above the front desk and keeps watching the progress of Maki and Tsunemo.
- "Hope with four words the weight of “truth” Makoto ha Shigokutari", Tsuyoshi InukaiAlso known as "I know if you speak" in the May 15 Incident Tsuyoshi Inukai also famous <Summer of Kinotoushi
That is, Calligraphy at the time of the Raihagi in 1925 summer.
Those Tomoe founder of Tsuneyoshi Koto there was a friendship that was requested, can be seen in the hotel rooms, Ran no Ma
Makoto is the ultimate way (Makoto is awesome)
It means "Makoto is the best thing", but the origin and origin of the dog is not certain.
Inukai resigned from the Minister of Communications of Minister of Communications and the House of Representatives in May of the same year.
Even if he retires from the political circle, supporters have elected candidacy for election in July,
In the haste of acceptance, six years later he became the 29th Prime Minister.
I will keep sincerity no matter what.
As a sign of such an unwavering intention, I decided to open in November
I can guess that it was a message to Tsunekichi.